What You Need
- Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese
- Shredded carrots
- Dried cranberries or raisins
*You will want to use a large plate for this, or just make it a snack-tivity on a piece of wax paper or parchment paper right on the table.
- Pull the String Cheese Stick into strings! Don't worry if they aren't all even-in fact, this makes the String Cheese Fireworks even more fun! The kids will love participating in this step and it's a great way to work on those fine motor skills.
- Place the String Cheese in a firework shape-sort of an asterisk, but I recommend not overlapping the String Cheese pieces or you'll end up with a big lump in the middle.
- Add pieces of String Cheese between the ones for step 2.
- Using the same steps (minus the shredding, of course), make another firework or two using the shredded carrots (or other snack items).
- Give your String Cheese Fireworks a little more pop by placing some dried cranberries/raisins around them.