Shark Cup Materials:
- Paper party cup
- White copy paper
- Colored card stock
- Black Marker
- Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese
(For each cup)...
- Cut out teeth, eyes, and fin. Cut two thin strips of "teeth." Leave enough straight edge at the base of the "teeth" so that you can fold the paper over. Then, cut out a small shark fin shape and cut out small circles for eyes (or alternately, you could use googly eyes if you have them).
- Lay the cup on its side and cut a small slit on the top of the cup for the fin.
- Tape the strips of teeth on the inside of the cup for two rows of teeth (just like sharks) and lace the fin into the cut slit, taping it down inside the cup.
- Tape on eyes (draw in pupils with marker if you're using paper) and than draw gill slits (sharks have 5-7) on the side of the cup behind the eyes.
So easy and fun! Once you have your cups, you can stuff with snacks! You can really use any dry snack mix you like, but we love popcorn and pretzels with Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese! And... if you really want to emphasize the "attack," you can jagged-cut the Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese and add a little "blood" with a food writer pen!