Skip to Content
String Cheese Biscuit Baskets
- 4 pieces, Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese
- Cooking spray
- 1 pkg. (16.3 oz) large, flaky refrigerator biscuits
- Pizza sauce
- Mini pepperoni slices, optional
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Crosscut 4 string cheese into 8 pieces.
- Spray 8 sections of a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Press dough for one biscuit into each section, making a well.
- Fill each with a tablespoon of pizza sauce and 4 string cheese pieces and mini pepperoni slices, if desired.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees, 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.