- 8 frozen yeast dinner rolls, thawed
- 12 Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese sticks, cut into 6 pieces each
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375oF.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Then, cut the rolls into 4 pieces each. Wrap each dough piece around a Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese piece and pinch to seal.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder and basil. Gently toss 6 pieces of the cheese-wrapped dough in the butter mixture and place them in one cup of the prepared pan with the sealed sides down.
- Repeat with the remaining dough balls and bake for 10–12 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Tip: You could also toss the dough balls in marinara and pepperoni pieces in place of the garlic butter mixture for a mini pizza monkey bread.